Attention-Grabbing Headlines for Yellow Pages Ads
The headline on your Yellow Pages print directory needs to command attention from the middle of a crowded page.
Rule 1: Find a message that conveys a value to your potential customers --don’t just use your business name for a headline.
Rule 2: Find a value that makes you stand out from your competitors. Check this list of 12 successful local directory headline strategies that go beyond the usual claims to give advertisers a competitive edge.
1. Make an emotional connection
2. Anticipate objections or concerns
3. Emphasize location
4. Zero in on customer needs
5. Emphasize a unique value proposition
6. Create a doubt
7. Promise a specific experience
8. Zero in on a target audience
9. Make a promise on price
0. Show positive ratings or reviews
11. Name positive attributes
12. Emphasize local roots and stability
About the Author
Leading business experts, marketing professionals and digital marketers offer their advice on latest industry trends and strategies to help you grow your business.
Jeff B. Copeland is Senior Manager of Content Production at Dex One.