10 Facebook Webinar Highlights From Dex
A highly popular webinar with more than 5,000 registrants, here are 10 highlights to jumpstart your engagement on Facebook for your business. For more detailed information, check out the recorded version of the webinar.
- Surveys estimate that between 50% and 70% of small businesses have Facebook pages – that’s some 14 to 19 million businesses in the U.S.
- Of the Phoenix Suns Facebook fans, only 0.16% comes back to the team’s page after Liking them. However, of those that did interact, over 98% did so through the news feed.
- The goal for your Facebook business page should NOT be get as many fans as possible. You can have a million followers, but if they don’t buy your products or services, they do you little good. Quality Facebook followers are better than quantity.
- A Facebook post lasts roughly three hours before it falls out of everyone’s ticker and news feed. Consider posting again when your previous post has completed its life cycle.
- Best time to post on Facebook? Perhaps surprisingly: 8 a.m. on Saturdays.
- Photos have a 200% higher interaction rate than links on Facebook.
- EdgeRank is tailored to each user. Content posted from a source you engage with regularly — whether it be a friend or a business page — ranks higher, as does certain types of content, such as photos, videos, links. Finally, the newer the content the better.
- Want to see smart examples of how local businesses use Facebook? Then Like us on Facebook!
- Keep a camera handy so you can take photos of anything interesting going on in your office or workplace, and then post those photos to Facebook.
- Now, this one may not apply to everyone, but if you want to get your followers’ attention, post photos of kittens, babies and puppies. It’s guaranteed clicks.
Remember: Your customers are on Facebook – you should be too!
Was this article helpful? Check out these related posts:
Get More Customers By Responding to Negative Reviews: Infographic
9 Best Business Tips for Online Reputation
About the Author
Leading business experts, marketing professionals and digital marketers offer their advice on latest industry trends and strategies to help you grow your business.